BloodBoundMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i tryed to say sorry... he wouldnt accept it (hes a d-bag)

4 posters

Go down

i tryed to say sorry... he wouldnt accept it (hes a d-bag) Empty i tryed to say sorry... he wouldnt accept it (hes a d-bag)

Post  poopey213 Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:36 pm

here are pics:

1) i tryed to say sorry... he wouldnt accept it (hes a d-bag) Maple0000
2) i tryed to say sorry... he wouldnt accept it (hes a d-bag) Maple0007
3) i tryed to say sorry... he wouldnt accept it (hes a d-bag) Maple0002

More coming~ uploading now

Vote if he is mean and a bad person Sad

poopey213

Back to top Go down

i tryed to say sorry... he wouldnt accept it (hes a d-bag) Empty Re: i tryed to say sorry... he wouldnt accept it (hes a d-bag)

Post  cheddar Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:44 pm

i vote ilove is not bad . kevin when someone doesnt forgive you that doesnt mean their bad. ilove just needed some time to forgive you which could take hours, days, weeks, months or even years.

cheddar

Back to top Go down

i tryed to say sorry... he wouldnt accept it (hes a d-bag) Empty Re: i tryed to say sorry... he wouldnt accept it (hes a d-bag)

Post  VietTurtle Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:22 pm

cheddar wrote:i vote ilove is not bad . kevin when someone doesnt forgive you that doesnt mean their bad. ilove just needed some time to forgive you which could take hours, days, weeks, months or even years.

Well . He did scam him . According to kevin . Scammers are scammers . Since when was scamming not bad.
VietTurtle
VietTurtle

https://www.youtube.com/user/firexdmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  cheddar Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:57 pm

VietTurtle wrote:
cheddar wrote:i vote ilove is not bad . kevin when someone doesnt forgive you that doesnt mean their bad. ilove just needed some time to forgive you which could take hours, days, weeks, months or even years.

Well . He did scam him . According to kevin . Scammers are scammers . Since when was scamming not bad.

woo a canadian Very Happy well vietturtle i forgot about the scamming part but you cant consider anybody bad till proven guilty of scamming. also

anyways we know kevin got scammed according to kevin but we are missing key points to this story so we can say ilove is good or bad o.o
like....

how did kevin get scammed?
did kevin really get scammed?
what made kevin do to make kevin ask for his forgiveness?
did kevin rape/sexually harass/ kiss ilove? ( i think so o.o)

cheddar

Back to top Go down

Post  VietTurtle Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:32 am

cheddar wrote:
VietTurtle wrote:

woo a canadian Very Happy well vietturtle i forgot about the scamming part but you cant consider anybody bad till proven guilty of scamming. also

anyways we know kevin got scammed according to kevin but we are missing key points to this story so we can say ilove is good or bad o.o
like....

I dont know any of those . Go ask kevin . Razz
But in the first pic it said (iLove: I didn't you bitch) <-- if he really was innocent would he say that.
VietTurtle
VietTurtle

https://www.youtube.com/user/firexdmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  cheddar Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:18 pm

eh it could be that kevin was being a ass

cheddar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:21 pm

VietTurtle wrote:
cheddar wrote:
VietTurtle wrote:

like....

Looked it through already, actually Kevin wasn't scammed at all, it was a fair trade, a couple of srb rings for a GM suit.
i tryed to say sorry... he wouldnt accept it (hes a d-bag) 2wcpr1v

But in the first pic it said (iLove: I didn't you bitch) <-- if he really was innocent would he say that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://bloodboundms.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Admin wrote:
VietTurtle wrote:
cheddar wrote:
VietTurtle wrote:

like....

Looked it through already, actually Kevin wasn't scammed at all, it was a fair trade, a couple of srb rings for a GM suit.
i tryed to say sorry... he wouldnt accept it (hes a d-bag) 2wcpr1v
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://bloodboundms.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum